HHMI SMART Teams
HHMI SMART Teams work with one of our HHMI partners on a protein modeling project. Our HHMI partners include:
- Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle WA
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook NY
- Rockefeller University, New York NY
- Rutgers University, Piscataway NJ
- University of California – San Diego/The Scripps Research Institute, San Diego CA
- University of California – San Francisco, San Francisco CA
- University of Maryland – Baltimore County, Baltimore MD
Here are some useful resources for HHMI SMART Teams, including links to download RasMol, RasMol Training Guide and Frequently Asked Questions, as well as information on model design parameters, writing an abstract and designing a poster
If you reside near one of our HHMI partner sites and are interested in participating in a SMART Team, please contact Shannon Colton, email@example.com or (414) 277-2824 for more information.
Copyright © 1998 - 2008 Center for BioMolecular Modeling.
All rights reserved.